Friday, June 12, 2009

New Day

I started this challenge at the beginning of the year over on another blog. However, I have had several days off. This has been a terrible difficult year for me. After looking through blogs here in Blogger, I decided to restart the challenge and import the photos from earlier in the year (some of them?). My problem is not taking 365 pictures in a year. Most of the time when I take photos I take at least 25 at one time! The challenge is taking one every day! The perfectionist comes out and if I don't like the photos... well you all know how that goes!

As I catch up and get back on track, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh neat! I'll be coming here :-). Where's the picture of today? I love seeing beautiful photographs :-).

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave messages! I love hearing from you!